Positive changes in Brazilian economy
Economic, social and administrative reforms.
Brazil is undergoing major transformations with important reforms from economic and financial areas, through social and administrative reforms creating a new environment for investors with greater legal certainty, low-interest rates, and lowest inflation in history.
Furthermore, it has been announced that Saudi Arabia is looking to invest up to $10 bn in Brazilian infrastructure, transportation and energy. The Brazilian government sustains its reliable relationship with the United States and Brazil’s growing market is becoming more appealing to European investors.
Important positive changes include:Important positive changes include:
- 761.000 formal new jobs were created from the begging of 2019
- The Selic rate hit a new low of 5 per cent with approved cut of 50 basis points
- The iBovespa increased 17707 points or 19.46% since the beginning of 2019
- The Credit Default Swap (CDS), also known as "Brazil risk", reached 125,816 points this Thursday (5.Sept.2019), after falling 2.33%
- The European Union–Mercosur free trade agreement was announced at the 2019 G20 Osaka summit after twenty years of negotiations
Taking all these developments into consideration, we are sure that the timing could not be better to begin our Six Senses Formosa Bay Project Roadshow planned for November.